An open source set of tools for visualizing and interacting with RESTful APIs. Provides documentation, code generation tools, and live testing/visualization of API calls. Useful for developing and documenting blockchain API interfaces.
Key aspects of Swagger:
- Auto-generates interactive API documentation.
- Allows developers to visualize and test API responses.
- Defines API contracts and schemas in a portable format (YAML/JSON).
- Generates client libraries and server stubs for implementation.
- Integrates with API gateways and services like API testing, mocks, proxies, and monitoring.
- Widely adopted standard for REST API development and documentation.
By Martin Liguori
I have been working on IT for more than 20 years.
Engineer by profession graduated from the Catholic University of Uruguay, and I believe that teamwork is one of the most important factors in any project and/or organization. I consider having the knowledge both developing software and leading work teams and being able to achieve their autonomy.
I consider myself a pro-active, dynamic and passionate person for generating disruptive technological solutions in order to improve people's quality of life.
I have helped companies achieve much more revenue through the application of decentralized disruptive technologies, being a specialist in these technologies.
If you want to know more details about my educational or professional journey, I invite you to review the rest of my profile or contact me at email@example.com