I came with little experience from another company, and Infuy gave me the opportunity to grow professionally, giving me opportunities, and giving me the tools to do so. The work environment is something to highlight since the organizational environment is incredible. Tincho's asados for members birthdays, are the sensation!
Working at Infuy it's different of any other company I worked before, here you really can use the most recent technologies and implement it in your project. Another key factor is people, from the CEO, partners and the coworkers there are always open door policy and very good communication. We all work hard to achieve the project and company objectives.
As soon as I joined the Infuy team, they gave me the opportunity to work with many new technologies and tools. In a short time I feel that I have learned a lot. The organizational culture of the company is something to highlight, giving team members a dynamic and enjoyable environment.
We're in a period of huge growth, and we have newly and exciting job opportunities available right now, at our Montevideo offices.
We believe in communication, as the main base of success companies. We are open, everyone are reachable at any time, and you will feel your word will be listened.
Small companies like us, can produce incredible work too, and make a huge difference in the products we are working on. You can be part of something exciting, and feel that your work is really making an impact.
We encourage opportunities for mentorship from leaders and teammates, and we believe we can learn from everyone, every day.
We always want to growth as professional, and for sure, you can also provide a lot of knowledge and new experiences to the rest of the team.
We have a family vibe at the office that will make you feel comfortably and an important part of the time really quick.
Time at work means most of your day, and we try to enjoy our time together as much as possible.
We believe in having a good time while we are doing what we love, and while we are doing it as good as it is necessary.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills:
- Large background experience in Java and JEE (at least 4 years of real experience)
- Experience with different Java frameworks libraries like: Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Database experience as a developer perspective: build and run queries, analyse and optimize existing queries.
- JSP and/or JSF
- Knowledge of AJAX
- Should have experience designing a Java based architecture for complex systems
- Should be able to design database tables from requirements
- Knowledge of Agile development process experience using some issue tracker (JIRA, Bugzilla, or any other)
English: be able to read, write and speak in english is a must have!
Basic linux knowledge
Nice to have, will be considered a big bonus:
Solr or Lucene experience
HTML5 and CSS3
ReactJs and Flux architectures
- JQuery, React, Flux, AngularJS
- Git or SVN
- Mysql or/and PostgreSQL
Will be a plus:
- PHP (CodeIgniter, YII, Drupal, Wordpress or Zend)
- Basic linux console commands
- 2+ years of experience with developing and implementing Blockchain platforms or services.
- 4+ years of experience in software development.
- In-depth experience with Java and / or Node.js programming language.
- Experience contributing to the architecture, design, and implementation of Blockchain systems with key focus in the areas such as consensus, distributed ledger, and smart contracts.
- Experience with cloud services such as Amazon or Google.
- Familiarity with using GIT or other version control software for source code management.
- Familiar with Agile software development (Scrum is a plus).
- DevOps knowledge is a plus.
Want to join a company that was taking the lead using the latest technologies in Uruguay than any other company last year?
We are looking for computer engineers who like to solve difficult problems, so please drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org attach your CV, and start working with us!!